Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hand & Footprint Painting Pictures: COMPLETE! :)

I'll admit it. These past few months have been a whirlwind, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I have been slacking on my creative projects, Photoshoot Fridays, and painting hands and piggies with the kids. I have been a lazy bum this summer. I figured it could possibly be my last of lounging by the pool with a drink in my hand. By that I mean defusing pool fights over non identical toys, being splashed only on days I opt to not wear my bathing suit, and opening Flavor Ice popsicles quicker than lightening with my teeth. I am honestly not complaining though. This is the tannest I have been in years. 

I am determined to get back on track for September and have been hatching a plan to keep us in line, on task, and learning. But more on that later. I am proud to announce I finally finished our monthly hand and/or footprint pictures! I cheated and did May-August this week, but at least i finished those! It is so cool to have a visual of how much they are growing month by month. Hopefully I'll get a Shutterfly gift in the near future and I'll be able to make something out of them on the cheap. But here they are, in all their glory. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment